❀ Preparing For The Pool ✿ |


(click for a closer image! more images below! click oontinue to see)


 Hi Everyone,

I took bunch of pictures for this super cute, pre-pool outfit post! So I hope you enjoy them all :3


So today I'm wearing an adorable outfit, by 1 hundred. Its an applier so it fits for the mesh bodies. I'm currently wearing Maitreya's. To go along with this cute look, I styled my hair in a sailor chibi inspired hair-do from NANI currently at the Gami gacha event! This hair is just toooooo adorable! 

Hanging off to the side of my bed is Mignon.,'s super adorable purse/pochette! It's a rare from their gacha, which you can also play for just 50L available at The Chapter four, gacha section until it goes into their mainstore!

As for my background and props, I'm sitting on an adorable cushion or possibly pool floaty also by Mignon  ♥ I love it so much ;3! It too is a gacha, check out their mainstore~

Also in my background, I'm using this super neat bed with over three-hundred animations from AGATA. The bed comes with a texture change hud for different bed patterns too! as well as a advanced color changing section for different parts of the bed like pillows & blankets. Not to mention this bed is also modifiable,woo! 

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pose/Props

 
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Eye Blush (*ANGELICA) SMUDGED EYEMAKE UP #1 (light)
  • Lashes & Eye Accessory   mignon. Decora party. (flower pink) (gacha)
  • Lashes mignon. Decora party. (hime) (gacha rare)
  • Clothing 1 Hundred. Tropi Girl Set @Tropical Summer Fair 
  • Mesh Lips mignon. cosmetic - PuLip  -Kuon (gacha rare)
  • Mesh Body  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
  • Nails (*ANGELICA) Summer Sweet 'orange' @Tropical Summer Fair
  • Hair NANI - Chibiusa.Hair (Pastel) (gacha) @Gami Gacha
  • Hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 -
  • Collar Sweet Thing. Clear Kitty Collar - Blue (gacha)
  • Earrings [Glitzz] Crystal Drop Ear Cuff - Gold/Set1
  • Skin ROZENA ~Yuri(cream)~ sunshine
  • Eyes [Buzz] Elysium Eyes - Hazel {Large}

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law