✿ "Ah!~ Late for work~"



 (more pics below credits~)
Sooo~ As I promised here's the super pink post that I had been planning to put up from my before darker,teaser picture :3 My cat, Michi is on my dresser and wanted to model too~ > w < Also If you're wondering where she's from, you can find her at A.I.F's inworld store or their marketplace for 900L~ Which is a great price considering their pets come with food,water, and a bathtub( I'll post Michi getting a bath later hahha) ; they also never diiee!~ A.I.F pets also come with a nice clothing hud aswell with many little accessories too for your pets. \ o / They also have dogs if you are not a cat person hehe n_n!
  • Hairbase ❀ ILLMATIC :: Smoothed Baby Hairs - Chestnut
  • Brows ❀ .r.M. :: Misery Brows ( 35 L )
  • Lipstick ❀  {C.C.M.} :: Fluffy Lips - Candy ( 25L )
  • Hair ❀ *Milk* :: Hair~Speed Dial *red rollers* @ Kustom9
  • Lashes ❀ CandyMountain :: Falsies
  • Bear ❀ Birdy/Alchemy :: Forest Babies  - Bear Cub - Sun @TSS
  • Earrings ❀  Bowtique :: Strawberry Earring (Silver)
  • Necklace ❀ Bowtique :: Strawberry Pendant Necklace (Silver)
  • Ring ❀Bowtique :: Sweet Strawberry Ring (Silver)
  • Ears ❀ MANDALA :: Steking EARS [MANDALA]
  • Hands ❀  Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat -
  • Feet ❀  Slink :: Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - High-
  • Eyes ❀  .tsg. :: Awake Ice Blue
  • Compact ❀  .tsg. :: Pink Bronzer Compacts :: V.I.P Group Gift April 2014 ( GG 350L to join)
  • Teeth ❀ {ataxia} :: Prim Teeth - All Types

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law