✿ Winter Fairy


 

Hello everyone!

So I put together this really cute outfit and thought it looked quite fairy-like, especially when I added wings and staff that for me, acts as a giant wand? haha~ The wings I'm wearing are actually from a different outfit by **Angelwing**. I also took the idea of taking the fur collar from Violent Seduction's kimono and added it onto my cute pink&white corset from (Bowtique).

If you're wondering about my cute, pastel skirt it's from chocolate atelier. With shoes to match from *BOOM*! As for my makeup, I'm wearing pink eyeshadow from .tsg. and NOX.'s Silver/white eyeshadow and underliner as a 2nd layer, for that double under look beneath my eyes!
(More Pictures Below!)

And finally to top off all the fairy cuteness I'm wearing LCKY's new twin pony-tailed hairstyle, Aya that will be soon available at the The Big Show shopping event on december 5th, just a few more days!  So hang in there :3! On the hud you have the choice to change 3 sections on the hair; the left side,right side, and right side of the bang!



Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆


Hair ❀  LCKY :: Aya *Coming soon* @The Big Show
Eyeshadow ❀
.tsg.  :: Doki Doki Eyeshadow - Pink 
Lower Eye-Makeup ❀ NOX. :: Animu Shadow [Silver]
Blush ❀ PANTSU*HUNTER :: animu blush
Necklace ❀ ((Crystal Line)) :: White Pearl Necklace
Corset ❀ (Bowtique) :: Pretty Bunny Corset 
Skin ❀ .tsg.  :: Mei mei 
Nails ❀ .tsg.  :: Hime Nails
Wings ❀ **Angelwing** :: Adorabelle White/S wings
Heels ❀ *BOOM* :: Olycena Bow Pumps L Petal Pink
Bow ❀ +>A&A<+/Boom :: Chu Bow
Anklets ❀ :PYNKZ: :: Color change pearl Anklets white
Hands ❀ Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 -
Feet ❀ Slink :: Female Feet (AvEnhance) Mid
Skirt ❀ :: c.A. ::  :: Tulle skirt "pink dots" Skirt
Fur collar ❀ 
Violent Seduction :: Rozuhime Fur Collar
Staff ❀ [The Forge] :: Aura Staff Common (White) 
Eyes ❀ ~*By Snow*~ :: Dolly Eyes (Blind - S) ( 1 L )




No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law