✿ K a w a i i Gamer | Freebies&Gifts


(click for larger picture)
Hi everyone!

So, today I'm wearing a very cute outfit I put together while roaming around my inventory. I'm wearing this realistically detailed, denim skirt by Francesca Maggiore, which is free! on the marketplace. ( theres also a black version too). My top is by Gawk! although not free, you can also find it on the marketplace. I'm also wearing maitreya mesh body again, which I'm finally getting into the habit of...after owning it for such a long time (hehe). My skin is by ::Holic:: called Yuni, but the store is currently temporarily closed, so when it opens I'll be sure to let you all know!  My hairstyle is of course by the lovely store .EMBW. and it's called Vanlanthiriel.

As for my accessories, I'm wearing this cute bear headband from .Atomic. and to match, I paired it with Violent Seduction's super cute cutlery earrings and necklace! Lastly, I centered this entire outfit around .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.'s mega adorable, cotton candy headphones! Which you can find exclusively at The Kawaii Project for this round's birthday celebration. It may not be available again afterward > n <! Did I mention it's free of course! What a kind gift! Oh the event ends on December 10th, so in just a few days~ hurry scurry o;

✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧

Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Pose ::  Poseway Lizz 02
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Headband .Atomic. :: Beary Cute Headband - Set 1
  • Hair .EMBW. :: Vanlanthiriel Hair
  • Top Gawk! :: Salmon Ruffled Mini Top Size
  • Mesh Body Maitreya :: Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
  • Miniskirt Francesca Maggiore ::  jeans Mesh size  * Light Blue * (free)
  • Choker Rebel Gal :: Valentina Choker (gift)
  • Earrings & Necklace Violent Seduction :: Cutlery
  • Eyes [Buzz] :: Ardent Eyes - Amber
  • Headphones  .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. :: headphones cottoncandy (gift @ The Kawaii Project)
  • Shape [.:: AyA ::.] :: Chiu shape (not available yet)
  • Skin ::Holic:: :: Skin - Yuni 2-1 (temporarily closed atm)
  • Mesh Nail  The Sugar Garden :: Twin Star Nails (Vip Group Gift)(Has group fee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law