✿ A Unicorn's Day Out | Hair Sale ; Love Pink Hunt


(click for upclose image)

Hey Everyone,

Today I'm wearing a cute, fun outfit~ so I hope you enjoy! > w<

The Outfit ::
This shirt and bra come with a texture change hud and are by EMPORIUM, the shorts that come with a HUD as well are also by Emporium. As if I wasn't wearing enough of this brand, I'm also wearing these adorable,hotpink sandals that are currently in the Love Pink Hunt for just 2L; so feel free to hunt for it in their mainstore!
The Hint is : From here I can see you.. ;p
The mask::
My most adorable, mask (as seen in the picture) is by a fabulous brand/store called PiNKRANGER. They make amazingly nice clothing and items, so definitely stop by their shop which by the way is SUPER cute! So stylish, I just love it. Also, this mask is a gacha item! So test your luck to win any of the 19 other textures/items. Included in this gacha are also 6 awesome rares! 3 mask rare &  bandana rare. AD pic below!

The Hair ::
Also If you havent heard [Elikatira] Is having a moving sale and all their hairs are currently discounted to 75L! It ends in a couple of weeks.

The Accessories ::

My necklace and earrings are by A s t e r o i d B o x! I think these are super cute for those that love bananas! Unfortunately I'm team strawberry, but that doesn't mean I cant love bananas too! > w<
My adorable Unicorn plushie is also from this store and both items are available at  super affordable prices! (check credits)


*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
 Side Notes  
::

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  Pose   & Location    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ




Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Earrings AsteroidBox. :: Banana Earring (50L)
  • Necklace ❀ AsteroidBox.  :: Banana Necklace (50L)
  • Unicorn Plushie  AsteroidBox. :: Unicorn Plush (75L)
  • Shorts  EMPORIUM ::  Jett Shorts 
  • Shirt  EMPORIUM :: Kim Bra & Blouse
  • Shoes ❀ EMPORIUM :: Love Pink Platform 2L (hunt item @ Love Pink Hunt )
  • Mesh Body ❀ Maitreya :: Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
  • Mask ❀ PinkRanger. :: Trap Masks (Hello Kitty) (gacha)
  • Bracelet ❀ RAMA :: Half Moon Cuff Bracelet 'Rose Gold' 
  • Bunny Bracelet ❀ [Cute or Die!] :: Decora me! Bunny Bracelet 2 (gacha)
  • Hair ❀ [elikatira] :: Lalee (currently on SALE)
  • Eyes  ❀ [mon ami] :: zanith eyes gray (kinda old idk if still there lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law