✿ Fancy, Foxy Kitsune Friend Part 2 : Yuzu



image
image

   (More fun pictures below credits~)
Hello everyone and good morning in Secondlife!~ n_n
It's Yuzu's turn!~ So here's part two of "Fancy,Foxy Kitsune Friends", showing yet another great kimono and accessories by FuubutsuDou for The Fantasy Gacha Carnival that's now opeeeeen. I'm also wearing neko ears by  LCKY to add to my avatar's look inspired by another kitsune, female character from the video game "Muramasa : The Demon Blade". My hair featured here is on glow at 0.03 setting, for anyone that was wondering how the Aquamarine tint was so bright~ Although there was a bit of help from my windlight setting aswell, which is on '[Phototools]Thalia Light 02'~ Oh right, who's Yuzu?? It's the nickname I decided to create from off the character I've based this look after ! aha~ ^ w ^ 

(I was supposed to post this earlier but I fell asleep) ''(」゜ロ゜)」 Baahaha
                                                     Thank-you for reading!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Soo~ let's see what Yuzu's wearing !
  • Mesh Hands ❀ Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 -
  • Kimono ❀ [FD] :: Green-Blue-Kimono-FGC  @FGC
  • Leaf Accessory ❀ [FD] :: Green-Maple-Leaf-FGC @FGC
  • Ears ❀  LCKY :: Nekomimi II ADD (comes w/LCKY'S Nekomimi hair)
  • Hair ❀ [zs] :: * venus * (Aquamarine)
  • Lashes ❀ {C.C.M.} :: Natural Eyelashes ( 20 L )
  • Eyes ❀ BSN :: Deep Eyes - bright blue ( 1 L )



No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law