✿ Opera Stage Bride






Hi everyone!~

For the past few weeks I've been having log in troubles but especially yesterday was when I was having a bit of annoying issues with my firestorm viewer (Logging me out each time I logged in& never loading my inventory or avatar) but thanks to some great friends, I was able to get my viewer back on track and what not! ^-^ So lets jump into this post :D!! 

Today's post is inspired by traditional Chinese opera, brought upon by antielle.'s face makeup from the drama section at Xiasumi School Festival, which ends tomorrow or on the 21st in SLT-day?..So! My outfit is an amazing traditional Chinese costume that is a free LB at JOMO! You just have to join the group which is also free! They also have a bunch of other freebies to buy, off to the side aswell as other LBs and more lucky boards of this costume in different colors!

My hairstyle and accessory are from Tukinowaguma mainstore, which you can find inside on the 2nd floor in the Asia section!

That's about it! I hope you enjoyed~ Here's some Cantonese opera to check out!




~*^*^*~ 谢谢大家 ~*^*^~
*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧


Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ     Pose & Location  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Location ❀  JOMO
  • Pose ❀  Kimono fantasista1-7


 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Wearing  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 


  • Face Makeup ❀  antielle. :: Beijing Opera (Full, black tiara) (in the drama section)  @Xiasumi Festival
  • Outfit + Shoes ❀  JOMO :: Chinese court costumes  B (free)
  • Mesh Hands ❀ Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hand - Bag -
  • Hair ❀ Tukinowaguma :: Yoshika EbonyHair
  • Hair Accessory ❀ Tukinowaguma :: Yoshika+RedJewelry  (included w/hair)
  • Earrings ❀  ~Soedara~ :: Gold Coin Girl Earring- (45 L)
  • Eyes ❀ Amacci :: GreyBrown Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law