ღ [ef] Eskimo Fashion & Mall ღ

~  Notice :: This Will Be A Fairly Long Post ~

Minasan Konnichiwa, Dàjiā hǎo, Annyeonghaseyo ! ~~
みなさん、こんにちは, 大家好, 안녕하세요 ! ~~
Hello Everyone! ~~



Today I’d like to share with you a very nice asian inspired mall to check out! 

That’s right! [ef] Eskimo Fashion Mall This lovely location offers many things for you all to do! Like an actual mall, you can hang out or around with friends, hit the arcade,eat out at the food court, ofcourse shop around! and there’s even a cute Karaoke bar soon to open!


So, if you’re bored and have nothing to do during the weekends or simply just tired of standing on that platform doing absolutely nothing, come hang out at Eskimo Fashion Mall! You can even find me there on some days too~ It’s a great place to meet new friends as well, offering a great, tension free atmosphere. There’s even your favorite asian music playing on the sim! From Korean music to Japanese and  Chinese and so on!


Hehe, I also challenge you to drop by the arcade and try to beat my high scores! Are you up for it? If so, then what are you waiting for (≧◡≦)! I enjoyed the arcade alot being as there are SO many games to be played, games with friends such as U-know, Cards Against Humanity, Greedy,Sorry or if you prefer to go solo you can test your skills in games like Tetris, Skeeball, Basketball, Wack -A- Mole etc. and much more!


When you’re finally tired of playing in the arcade or shopping about why not go ahead and visit the food court~ (MMM…FOOD       (。・ ω・。)ノ♡ ) Oh but I must warn you on the way to the escalator to watch out for that sneaky mesh lady that goes around tripping innocent customers and mall goers (」゚ロ゚)」! !
Thank-you for reading!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆ 


Here’s some pics to check out! I’ve captioned most of them too!

  • So here’s outside the arcade.

 
  • Here’s a closer look at the games~ but if you’d like to see the rest of the arcade you’ll have to visit! 

  • Next after I’ve gone to the arcade I checked out the stores! Don’t forget to play the Chinese Hairstore slippers Gacha outside of the cosmetic store for only 85 L ! (It may not be there the next time you stop by!)
 
  • There I am chatting with the cashier over these very nice shoeware for the summer!



  • Now onto the crazy, cute clothing sections! Waaahh! Look at all these cute outfits ! ! ! ヾ(;☆ω☆)ノ


  •  Then I decided to make my way to the food court when that woman purposely tripped me! ! (* ಠ_ಠ)
- She’s lucky that I didn’t bring out these Taekwondo moves!o(-`д´- 。)




  • *Queues Dramatic Slow Motion Falling*  
You can just see the betrayal on my face and I’m pretty sure her man guard is laughing at me! (*・-・) /thinks where is the mall cop!



  • Anyways I finally made it on the escalator and Ahoy! Food court ahead! ! (/ ゚▽゚)/





  • Standing in line waiting for this lady to make up her mind ! > n < She took so long that the employees left >>




  • Ah, so much walking in the mall, nice to sit down while waiting for my food and friends! ! \o/ Also, there’s even a restroom for you to visit if you drank to much bubble/boba tea ~hehe~



  •   Oh Look! Karaoke Bar !


 


What a fun day at the mall!~ Don’t forget to visit!


Your bus ride *~ Click ~* : : [ef] Eskimo Fashion Mall

or


Thank-you again for reading!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law