❀ No average mob wife ✿


 (click image for closer look  + more images below + quality images on my flickr! )

Hi everyone
I was watching a sort of mob movie and it inspired this post so I hope you enjoy !
I'm wearing a pretty throwback hairstyle from AnalogDog so if you cant find it in their main section it might be in the discounted section! 
Also, I'm wearing new shoes called Hortensia by Glamistry! You can find them at their mainstore ~
And lastly, I'm wearing a beautiful laced tubed dress that this outfit is centered around by PINKRANGER which is available in their mainstore ♥

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


• P o s e •

  • O u t f i t •


• P r o p s •

  • Gold bars & Safe ❀ KA unlimited Gold Vault Tipjar (free on marketplace) ( I ONLY used this for decoration purposes)
  • Gold Bar Stack ❀ Sooden Ren Gold bar 15 stack (free)
  • Curtain/Blinds ❀ ANNADMAYA'S Mesh blind curtain/drapes white (1L)
  • Desktop ❀ [high v.] desktop (custom your screen)
  • Desk ❀ The crazy G.I post exchange system Basic Desk (10L) (tinted)
  • Suitcase ❀ [BDS Designs] Simple Suitcase (free)
  • Building  ❀ .:{J&B Designs};. House - The Fortress  -
  • Couch DRD chesterfield couch PG unique animal
  • Dog ❀ AMU - Guard Doggy! (1p) (9L)
  • Wall Frame RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Horned Deer (free Gimme Gacha gift @mainstore)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law