✿ The Daughter Of Wealth



 Hello Everyone!~~

So, recently I visited the Home and Decor Expo event and checked out this really lovely home build by Spargel and Shine Homes.  It's absolutely gorgeous on the outside and well decorated on the inside also, so definitely check it out! It also inspired this simple, wealthy school girl/daughter look of mine.  (yes this entire post is in italics because everything is fancier italicized! xD )

 For my outfit I'm wearing this simple and detailed sweater and skirt by [MotiAme] available at Kustom 9. and FLite. White Outsiders for my shoes at The Arcade Gacha event!

With the hairstyle I decided to combine two of LCKY's hairs for a mixed brown.bun and bang style ; "Eilfie"and the newest one, "Erika". Which is available at N-Twenty1 Event!  You can see the Erika hairstyle alone in the first photo if you are curious to see how it looks without my Eilfie bun and bang combo!~ x3

And atlast my adorable holdable baby wolf! I got this cute thing from Gacha Mania's 3rd round, and it's from the store The Mint Conditions. and it comes animated with blinking eyes
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆




  • Hair (2) LCKY :: Eilfie (edited)
  • Hair Bow .:Glow Designs:. :: Hair Bow Cute Clouds
  • Wolf Pet .TMC. :: Wolf Babies - Hold Me (gray/mint) @Gacha Mania
  • Necklace claMberry. :: butterfly necklace gold ( group gift )
  • Necklace (2)  LB Jewels  :: Sweet Set - Necklace Gold
  • Mesh hands ❀ Slink ::: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law