✿ Moon Sweetie


 (Upclose Picture Below Credits)

Hi hi hi, everyone!~ 

Lately, I have not be in the greatest of spirit, but this outfit definitely cheered me up! All these cute accessories and super cute hair were just what I needed to brighten my spirit a bit. Sometimes life can be so sour, but even the smallest sweet things just make it twice as better~ So  if you're feeling down, I hope my post also brightens your spirit too ♥ ^ . ^


So!~~ You can find my adorable necklaces,earrings and hair clip at .Sweet Thing.'s gacha in their new mainstore which is also adorable!  And my sugary cute hairstyle by none other than LCKY ofcourse! Dont let all this cuteness slip through your little fingers >w< 

Also, were you eyeing my lollipop hm,hm,hm??! Well good! Because this cute accessory by :*BABY:* is just 1 L! and even comes with its own sparkles! !

[And always remember when life becomes sour, eat a lollipop or two. ~ Ayako Chan]

*Hands you tiny bag of candies* Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

  • Hair ❀ LCKY :: Drippy
  • Necklace ❀ . Sweet Thing. :: Blue Melty Moon Necklace (Starshine) (gacha)
  • Hair Clip❀ . Sweet Thing. :: Shocking Love Hair Clip (Starshine) (gacha)
  • Earrings ❀ . Sweet Thing. . :: Violet Melty Moon Earrings (Starshine) (gacha)
  • Lolipop ❀ :*BABY*: :: Lollipop Nom Nom ( 1 L )
  • Dress Texture ❀ [.:: AyA ::.]:: Summer Lace Dress Lavender (tinted) ( 99 L )




No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law