✿ Back to the 80's


So LCKY released this really cool hair the other day, and it made me think of the 80's. Although I have very little knowledge about this time period I thought I should try for a 80's trip, blogpost inspired by this cool hairstyle! >.<  I hope I have done this in some accuracy D: Please Enjoy! ^ - ^


Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Hair LCKY :: Janine *New*
Leggings Has Been :: Roxanne Leggings - Green
Tattoo Lashes .EMBW. :: Fake Under Lashes
Prim lashes Candy Mountain :: Falsies
Belt .:* LOULOU&CO *:. :: Belt ::DISCO SAFARI ::
Headband Izzie's :: 80's Headband ( 5 L )
Bangles ❀  Izzie's :: 80's Rainbow Bangles mesh ( 5 L )
Tutu Lamp*Light :: Frill Tutu Skirt *tinted* ( 1 L )
Choker [ef] Eskimo Fashion:: Plastic Tatt Choker Necklace - Blue
Mesh Hands Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat -
Roller skates The Secret Store :: Vintage Roller Skates - Panther - (past gacha)
Leg warmers [FIEND] :: Spastic
Shirt The Looking Glass :: BubbleGum Safari ( 75 L )

1 comment:

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law