✿ Such a Sweet Thing



(click to enlarge)

Hey Everyone!

So Today I'm wearing this very cute outfit by [Cute Or Die!]. It is available in six other designs in creepy or cute texture! You can also purchase their cute shoes that are also available at CoD!'s booth~ If you get the dress fatpack, you can go wild in the ~creepy, cuteness~ ! You can find these products at the Kowai Kawaii Event!  It's also available in standard sizing that you see here on my avi, or kemono and avatar 2.0 sizing. So all you kemono bodies and avatar 2.0's you're not left out!

I'm also wearing these super cute ears and tail by .Sweet Thing. at The Arcade Gacha. Can you believe I won their rare tail on my first try and then I went for a second try to get a collar but won their rare ears fatpack. やった !!!!> w < I was so excited, and still so happy about it! Yayy ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ(Though, I never got my collar...haha)

BTW, there's currently a 50% off sale at Sweet Thing! To welcome their new build designs~! I remember when it was just a small, cute, square store and now they've grown so much! ♥

Also, have you guys noticed the delicious scenery around me!!? The place is called The Pink Dragon ~Candyland~, I saw this on one of my friend's pictures and just had to visit! And I was surely  amazed, it's like a sugary, sweet heaven! Much kudos to the owners for designing this sim so deliciously! Make sure you adjust your windlights or settings to get the best experience out of your visit! So, here's some pictures below and there's even an ice castle! But you'll have to visit this super sweet sim, if you want to check it out ;3



*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Pose & Location Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Pose ❀ {Imeka} :: Claire pose 08

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law