✿ Going home for the holiday ~freebies~



 

Hi guys!

Another cute freebie post today! So today my outfit is by [DejaaVu] but totally free at the Fabfree HQ along with more than a dozen other freebies! My shoes are also a gift from *Milady's* that I just decided looked perfect with this dress&shawl. Along with my fur neck accessory from Bubblez Style that comes with a different free outfit aswell! My shoulder purse is a group gift from ::Gabriel:: (theres many other gifts there too!) As for my other accessories and makeup, the lipstick is apart of a freebie pack by {Tilly} on the marketplace, and my earrings are also free on mp by **RE**, aswell as my bow from .::Y&R::. that is also copy and modifiable. It comes as gold but as you can see i tinted it to match the outfit! 

& a thank-you to my bf for posing with me in the first picture!
♥ ありがとう.♥


Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆



 Outfit [ DeJaaVu ] :: Jamila - Orange (free) @FabFree
Lipstick {Tilly} :: .Orange. Lipstick ( free )
Earrings
**RE** :: Lux Celeste - Earring (free )
Shoes
*Milady's* :: Magic Time- Red Ankle Boots with Fur (free )
Lashes Candy Mountain :: Falsies
Bow .::Y&R::. :: Big bow hairband Dollarbie ( 1L )
Shoulder Purse ::Gabriel:: :: Allie Shoulder bag/Beige (past group gift)
Bag Tchelo's :: Bag Travel Modern (Brown)
Fur Bubblez Style :: LH - Butterfly Dusk Fur - blue (free)
Mesh hands Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat -
Hair [Love Soul] Hair :: *LC-Prize20133*Gold Blonde
  Belt [TGL] :: Mesh Loop Belt Brown Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law