✿ Edna Scissorhands

(click to enlarge photo)


“They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.” ― Kurt Cobain.


 

 

Hello everyone!

So today I've gone with an Edward Scissorhands (one of my favorite classic Tim Burton films)  inspired outfit to showcase these amazing bruised under eye tattoos by antielle. .Although this facial tattoo could be used in a number of various ways, I decided to take it in a different approach by using it as baggy/strained eye-makeup similiar to that of Edward's rather than a bruise-bruise(o.o?)  I think it worked nicely.(XD) Within this pack you can find variations between gentle and rough eye tattoo aswell as mouth brusises. This tattoo was also my motive for this blog post outfit. Thankyou antielle~♥

Also dont mind my horrible attempt at making these multiple scissors  pass as scissor-hands.  haha~ Since I'm too broke to buy the very nice scissor hands by Remarkable Oblivion, I had to improvise. Although if you are fortunate enough then you should definitely check out RO's remarkable scissorhand product on MP or inworld. (I've linked them in this paragraph)








*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧


Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆





Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Poses Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • (first picture) ❀ [5starpose] :: Coolstar  ( 1L)
  • (second picture) ❀ -TSH- :: Elinu (past freebie)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Face/MakeupƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Face Tattoo ❀ antielle. :: Snookie Punch (Gentle, Both eyes) 
  • Hairbase ❀ [eskimofashion] :: SFE Hairbase Closure - 3.0 - Black@ Skin Fair 2015 -ends 29th-
  • Lipstick ❀ Clemmm :: Charcoal Lip Blush
  • Tattoo bottom lashes ❀ [.::AyA ::.] :: Rokku Eye Make (N/A)
  • Prim Eyelashes ❀ //LovelyAlien// :: Starry eyelashes ( 50L)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Hair ❀ booN :: UPP382 hair black ( 90 L)
  • Top ❀ Corvus :: Black Steampunk Jacket (100 L)
  • Scissors ❀ Violette Paris :: small Scissors sculpt  (25L)
  • Thigh legging ❀ Razor/// :: Shadow Step - Thigh Leggings -
  • Skirt ❀ Razor/// :: Shadow Step Skirt -
  • Boots ❀ [Sheba] :: Vivien Boots ( 99L)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Body Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  •  Mesh hands ❀ Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands Bag - 
  • Slink Hands tint  ❀ Titzuki :: Demon hands (10L)
  • Skin❀ .tsg. :: mei mei -bust- A tone -no brows-
  • Eyes ❀ Candymountain :: . eye wrath - brown . (past gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law