✿ 骨女 Hone Onna

(click pictures to enlarge, more below)
 
"Not all who die turn into vengeful beings of grudge and jealousy. Hone onna retain an undying love that persists long after their flesh has rotted away, allowing them to continue to be with the object of their affection despite having died. These ghosts appear as they did in life – young, beautiful women in their prime.At night, a hone onna arises from the grave and wanders to the house of her former lover. Her appearance is a great shock to those who had believed her to be dead. Each night she drains some of her lover’s life force, and he grows ever sicker and weaker. Without intervention, he will eventually die, joining his lover forever in death’s embrace."




Hi everyone,

So as I was putting together my outfit, I began to think of the old japanese folklore about the bone lady and luckily I found this amazing FREE skeleton tattoo for my avatar's chest; I was going to use a bone face tattoo, but I couldnt find a one that looked realistic enough & I didn't want to take away the beauty of the sakurification cheek tattoo by antielle. which is currently available at O R I G A M I event. 

As for my lipstick I'm wearing this lovely shade of red by Alaskametro<3, currently available at the Skin Fair 2015!

For my outfit, I found this lovely juban on MP by [ ridi-ludi-fool ]  . It comes with a texture hud so that you may change the color of it over all to a more orangey-red tone rather than the black I'm presenting here. There's also color change to white,black or red for the eri & obi . I'm also wearing these very cool and nicely design geta by Ayakashi Yokocho from their gacha at the Origami event aswell. They even glow in the right windlight!




*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Location:: (first pic) > + HYAKU MONOGATARI + <  &  :^AYAKASHI YOKOCHO ^(last pic)
Pose :: {Champloo} :: Strawberry Swirl 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Face/MakeupƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Accessories Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Necklace ❀ SakuraDoragon(RED small)-1005
  • Earrings ❀ [ glow ] studio :: Curves Chains Earrings Silver
  • Red Souls ❀.:^AY^:. :: HITODAMA  06 (gift)
  • Claws ❀ [CerberusXing] :: F Ring Claws  (Red)
  • Kiseru ❀  [CerberusXing] :: Tassel Kiseru Red/Silver 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Body Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Slink Prim Toe Nails ❀ ~GD~ :: SlayBelle (free) 
  • Hands ❀ Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 -
  • Feet ❀ Slink :: Female Feet (AvEnhance)- High
  • Skin ❀ .tsg. :: mei mei
  • Eyes ❀ .:^AY^:. :: KoumeHime Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law