✿ Unicorn In Disguise *freebies*



 (click to enlarge)
Yep I'm actually a unicorn dressed as a human girl o 3 o; shh..you saw/heard... nothing! e_e

So I was checking out this cute shop and noticed a beautiful little area inbetween the store, with nice sunlight. It was such a nice natural set up that I thought It'd go wonderfully with my outfit today ^-^

In today's outfit I'm wearing more items from the Wayward Hunt which ends tomorrow in SLT! May 1st. aww, this was such a great hunt! My top,shoe,hairstyle and necklace can all be found in this hunt for free~  My comfy top is by M.birdie Story, my colorful hair is by Blues. and my necklace are actually unicorn tears by [Fetch]! (I cried them myself ;3 haha~) As for my shoes (also free in this hunt), I picked these up from Candy Doll! I must have missed their hint on the website but I'm sure if you take a few steps you're sure to find it too ;)

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

*Click mainstore links for the wayward hunt items or go to hunt page site also linked below* HUNT ENDS MAY 1ST!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ    Pose & Location  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law