✿ Unruled By Society *Freebies/Hunt gifts!*


(click to enlarge)
Hey everyone!


I'm back and with more awesome things from the Wayward Hunt! Also don't forget if you havent already began hunting, you should hurry because it ends on May 1st! 


As I was trying on my gathered hunt items the inspiration for this outfit truly came out of thin air! aha~ So anyways, I really enjoyed this hunt and there were so many great stores participating, such as xin. where I found my awesome shirt&jacket! The shirt that goes with this jacket is also color changeable! I must admit I didn't know this at first even though the designer had a info NC in the folder, but thankfully this clever designer made a back-up NC that caught my attention! Inside it describes that in order to change the shirt you must right click it (the inner shirt-not jacket) and choose more on the dropmenu/pie menu, then click the 'touch' option.This should trigger the popup in the right hand corner for the color options! Oh, and this top comes in male and female~ goodluck hunting for it! ヽ(o^―^o)ノ





As for the rest of my outfit, I'm wearing a very nice dipped-ombre hairstyle with a braided side bang by !Oleander. It comes with a HUD, changeable into 4 other dipped hair textures; so you get 5 in total!  I have accessorized my look with various accessories that are also from this hunt~~ Such as, this 'Bored' beanie from < nova >. You will receive multiple beanies with different words on them like, Bored,Fake,Stoned,& Blank.


Another item I'd like to mention is my longboard from Bad Unicorn Clothing! This amazing hunt item also comes with an AO! . In my picture I'm not wearing the AO because I have  repositioned the board onto my other hand for posing.


That's all! Happy Hunting  (´• ω •`)

 P.S Wayward Hunt Hints & Prizes on the site here ~> Wayward Events


*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

*Click mainstore links for the wayward hunt items or go to hunt page site also linked below* reminder ::HUNT ENDS MAY 1ST


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ     Pose & Location  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ




Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Face/Cosmetics Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
 
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Accessories Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law