✿ "You can't sit with us!"


(click to enlarge)
Hi everyone!

Today's outfit was not inspired by anything until I found this chihuahua in a purse within my inventory, which at first made me think of the main movie character from Legally Blonde. Although as I began putting my outfit together, a brighter lightbulb went off and I thought of the alpha Plastic, Regina George from Mean Girls, the movie. So this is what inspired the title of my post(haha!) As I was searching pictures of this 'Plastic' from the movie, I noticed I was actually already even wearing the same colors as her in one scene! (see picture below-3rd girl from the left-incase you didnt know) ^ o ^



vv The Plastics vv



*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 


*Click mainstore links for the wayward hunt items or go to hunt page site also linked below*


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ   Pose  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Makeup & Face Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


  • Eyes ❀ Egozy. :: Enigmatic Eyes (Blue)
  • Eyeshadow ❀  .tsg. :: Doki Doki Eyeshadow - Peach

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Accessories Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Body Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Mesh Hands ❀ Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 -
  • Mesh Feet ❀ Slink :: Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law