✿ The Night Is Still Young


 (Click To Enlarge)
" How do we sit quietly & Watch the world pass us by"


Hi Everyone!

Hope you like today's outfit! I'm wearing this super cute and fitting dress by Third Eye. that I got on sale! Their currently having a 50 percent off sale at their mainstore, so you all should definitely go and check out the other awesome products you could get! I definitely have to go back and get this dress in their other designs aswell!

I'm also wearing this amaziiiiing hairstyle inspired by Kylie Jenner, from Besom. They've done an excellent job in the design of this hair! I definitely felt Kylie-esque from this hairstyle. You can buy it at the N21 event that starts today! It opens at NOON in Secondlife. (12 P.M SLT)! - - - - (It's already open btw! So goodluck swimming through the crowd!)

Also check out my fiesty heels! Have you seen them!? They're absolutely stunning. They're called Parrasana by Glamistry; available at Kustom 9!I mean really, check out those heels, you can stab someone with them they're so sharp! (aha~...please don't stab anyone though. >_<)

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Pose & Location Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Pose  Purple Poses :: Kendal 04

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law