✿ Kiss the old me goodbye she's dead & gone


(click to enlarge)

Hello beauties!

Today I wanted to wear something that stood out a bit more in the sexy or mature department! So I'm wearing ~Harajuku~'s beautiful lace crop tank top, which is available at the IDK event and I've paired it with [Stellar]'s sexy high waisted pencil skirt in leopard print of a silvery tone. This skirt is also available in red aswell as others. My medium sized,silver bamboo earrings are by WNDRLST also at the IDK event until, August 10th. They come in sizes of small,medium or large to buy and pick from. As for my hair, I'm wearing [elikatira]'s gift hairstyle in grey/black ombre shade that I got from the hairfair event. My leopard bow is also by [elikatira], but from one of their other hairstyles. So if you got these during the event go ahead and combine like I did :3 You can also buy the hairstyle at their temporary mainstore location if you missed it at the event! (The bow is not detachable from the hair by the way, so I just alpha'd the hair away-lolol). The clutch I'm wearing in animal print, is by Outrage Outfitters for just 15L on the marketplace! Lastly, to bring this entire outfit together I'm wearing Glamistry's sexy heels available in many new textures like this leopard print you see here, that you can find at Kustom 9!




Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Pose & Location Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ





Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


  • Eyebags  .random.Matter. :: Perfectly Flawed - Eyebags 1
  • Lipstick  [Buzz] :: Gem Lips 2.0 - Ruby
  • Brows   ZoulCreations :: Eyebrow set 05 - tintable
  • Blush  (Chemistry) :: Natural blush (free)
  • Clutch  .R:R. :: The Krista Clutch - Leopard (15L)
  • Heels  Glamistry :: RAMONDA Heels - slink @Kustom9
  • Nose Septum  PUNCH :: / Double Diamond Septum
  • Mesh Hands  Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 -
  • Mesh Feet  Slink :: Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High
  • Earrings  WNDRLST. :: Medium Heart Bamboos - Silver @IDK
  • Hair  [elikatira] :: Chantal (past hairfair gift) 
  • Bow  [elikatira] :: Kara (hair alphad for bow only) (past hairfair gift) 
  • Skirt  [Stellar] :: Betty Leather Skirt silver leopard
  • Top   ~Harajuku~ :: Grunge Lace Bra - Black  @IDK
  • Choker  [FAKESSI] ::  * Gift [ FAKESSI ] Tattoo Choker (tattoo layer) (1L)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law