✿ Simpler Days


(click to enlarge)


Hi everyone!

Today's post is simple and cute beach time outfit! Hope you enjoy!~

Here I am wearing a 10L swimsuit by Kawaii Paper on the marketplace with *LUAS*'s mint crop tanktop over it; which you can find at the Manga Fair. I'm also wearing these suuuper cute puppy sandals by *OO*YUKI from their gacha. My cute, short hairstyle with a side braid is by .EMBW. at the Hair Fair! My eyeliner is also by .EMBW. so definitely stop by their mainstore~ My silly,fun bag, is also a gacha item from the Manga Fair by [KRAVE]!


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Hairfair's site for checking the map and store sim locations ~> Hair Fair 2015 Website


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Pose & Location Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Pose :: {Saunter} :: Pose 01
  • Location :: Kats Beach


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law