✿ Tokyo Street Fashion :: Decora Chic *freebies*

(click to enlarge)



Hey Everyone~

So I've decided to start a fashion segment on my blog for the various fashions you may spot in Japan/Tokyo, or just general Harajuku street fashion. Likely these posts will be made in my free time when I'm not blogging other priorities n.n Speaking of blogging, my apologies for not updating you all. It seems i'm still having issues with SL log-in, and I'm not sure how to fix this just yet >.< I've already placed a ticket, the trouble shooting seemed to work at first but i'm having issues again. Anyways, earlier I was able to log in so I decided to take advantage of the chance to blog an outfit for you all :D 



So for the first Tokyo Street Fashion post, I've gone with this decora fashion style! There are no rules and no limitations to this style. You can choose to wear dark colors, or light/pastels like I've done here! As long as you express yourself~ The most fun is how many cute accessories you can pile onto your outfit but mostly your hair~ If you've seen decora girls in Harajuku district in Japan, I'm sure you are amazed at all the cute stickers and hair accessories that are worn. 

Example in Real life decora, haruka here~>  (The 2nd pic is my favorite, because I love strawberries >o<!)

So onto my virtual outfit! I'm wearing many things, oh my gosh~ 
I'm wearing a cute top, which is free from Milk Tea in the Living Like Japan Hunt, which sadly ends on the 15th at midnight in SecondLife Time! The hint for this shop is "Is that a tram or bakery stall and are those apples for me?"  Next I'm wearing a cute skirt I found on marketplace, from {CottonCANDYMonsteR} for just 35L and includes adorable pink icecream socks & heels! My shoes are from Selfie! and they're also free in the Living Like Japan Hunt! The hint for this store is  "Somewhere over the rainbow" .My colorful and amazingly designed tattoos on both my arms and legs/thighs are by antielle.! And well, as for my accessories, most of them are from The Sugar Garden,like my flip phone,bows,bracelet and yellow backpack here. My rainbow pink clutch is also from Milk Tea and free aswell~ Lastly but not least, my pastel-tastic hairstyle is from Taketomi's past gacha!


Check out the rest of Living Like Japan Hunt prizes/slurls/hints on their site here!~> LLJH

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



(If video doesnt work here, it works on youtube n-n! ->here<-)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Pose & Location Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ





Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


  • Top  Milk Tea :: LBS-Kawaii as all get out Top (Aqua) (free) @LivingLikeJapanHunt
  • Panties (not shown) :*BABY*: :: Apple Panties (1L)
  • Sleeve Tatts  antielle. :: Moon Bastet Sleeve (Fresh)
  • Thigh Tatts  antielle. :: Kitten Infusion (Fresh)
  • Face Stickers  .tsg. :: Harajuku Stickers (0L Free)
  • Eyeshadow   .tsg. :: Doki Doki Eyeshadow - Peach (gacha)
  • Lipgloss  (*ANGELICA) :: YOUR LIP GLOSS #9 juicy
  • Belt  *RibboN* :: Leather belt(white)
  • Hair  [taketomi] :: Kokoa (past gacha)
  • Skirt  {C.C.M.} :: So Kawaii! - Ruffle Micro Mini (35L)
  • Yellow Backpack  .tsg. :: Kawaii-Star PackPack - HighlighterxGold
  • Flip Phone  .tsg. :: Keitai Flip Phone Sweets Decoden RARE  (gacha)
  • Pink Clutch  Milk Tea :: Always Carry Rainbows - Clutch (Pink)  (Group Gift)
  • Shoes  Selfie! :: Womens LLJH Sneakers (free) @LivingLikeJapanHunt
  • Mesh Hands  Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 -


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jewlry/Accessories Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


  • Normal Hair Clip  +Spellbound+ :: Junko Clip // Silver (tinted green)
  • PinkBear Clip  .tsg. :: Beary Bow *Pink* (VIP group gift)
  • Bell Bows  .tsg.:: Bell Hairbow - Short - Lavendar & Mint
  • Candy Bracelet  .tsg. :: Candy Bracelet Gift~ (VIP group gift)
  • Hot Pink Jeweled Bow  .tsg. :: Decora Bow (VIP group gift)
  • Hot Pink Jeweled Bracelet   .tsg. :: Decora Bow Bracelet (VIP group gift)
  • Hot Pink Jeweled Ring  .tsg. :: Decora Bow Ring (VIP group gift)
  • EyeBall Bow (center,not really shown)  .tsg. :: Gigi Hairbow - Eyeball Rainbow (VIP group gift)
  • Strawberry Earrings (not shown)   Bowtique :: Strawberry Earring  (Silver)
  • Necklace  Bowtique :: Strawberry Pendant Necklace (Silver)
  • Twin Pink Bunny Bows  Sweet Thing. :: Bunny Clips - Pink
  • Fuzzy White Star Clip  Sweet Thing. :: Fuzzy Star Clip


No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law