✿ Rising Tides



(Click to Enlarge)

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm wearing another beautiful gown in a lovely blue tone by Virtual Diva! This dress comes in mesh and has add on flexi parts! You can find this design as well as other available tones by Virtual Diva at the Sneak Peak event. This dress also comes with a beautiful blue add on flower for the front of the dress aswell, but It was not showing up on my viewer...as you know I'm still having viewer issues. :( but I still wanted to show you all the rest of this gorgeous dress! I'm also wearing these super sexy heels by Glamistry! So definitely stop by their mainstore and try you out a pair?!

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Pose Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Main Pose  U-model-6
  • Close Up  ZZang :: Confidence 005


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ




No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law