✿ You used to, you used to.. [updates: where've I been?]


  (^ click to enlarge image^)

 [ Hi guys, sorry I've been away for quite a while! As you know, I've had problems with SL on and off, for the past few months and also issues with my laptop working properly.Although,I finally got my laptop fixed & SL itself to work after so many months of struggle...I had to leave again a few days later. Which was unfortunate, but no problem at all because I left to stay with my RL mother who had gotten hospitalized; I literally spent every night & day there until I could take her home. > - < gosh, Those hospital seats were so uncomfy to sleep in... ;c She's doing much better now by the way! Thank-goodness and thank-you all for your patience~ It is much appreciated!♥] 
Also, please excuse my english today :|

 


So onto the outfit!

I'm wearing an outfit that I've been dying to blog for a long time! It's this very classy & sophisticated yet entirely cute crop top and high-waisted pencil skirt in a lovely flower texture. If you hadn't noticed, I'm all about flowers! 
Its very fitting to the body as it comes in OMEGA appliers for various mesh bodies and also standard avatar clothing. This very lovely two piece, flowery, lace top and skirt is from the shop twoface.which is also available in several other colors found on the marketplace! Make sure your maturity levels/settings are set to at least Generate,moderate in order to view the item. Also, be sure to read which color you are purchasing to avoid complications~!

 

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧

Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



  • Pose (L) .Nomore. :: Autumn -Joy
  • Pose (Middle ) Purple Poses :: Lena 02
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Outfit (Top & Skirt) twoface. :: sophis - salmon
  • Lipstick [KiiKO] :: Lip 05 -pink
  • Hair ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair :: Avery.
  • Shoes Blah. :: (My Charming Pumps ) White
  • Shades IAF :: Circle Shades (Bel Air)
  • Eyes NINI:3 :: Bonbon  Eyeball
  • Bag SHEY :: Winchester Handbag (GroupGift)
  • Earrings WANDERLUST. :: Medium Heart Bamboos - Silver
  • Choker Rebel Gal ::   Valentina Choker. (Gift)
  • Mesh Body Maitreya :: Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law