✿ A Magical Girl's Beach Day~

(^ click to enlarge ^)


 Hi everyone!

So I was hanging around Bare Rose store sim, exploring their many products when I won one of their random prizes~ And that's how I got this cool swimsuit top and magical staff!  Just hang around the Bare Rose sim and test your luck! You may get something even cooler~

 I also picked up these very cool boots by R2 Fashion which, made me think how great it'd be to wear with my magical girl's vacation-y outfit here! But what matched the most were these super adorable, thigh magical prism tattoos by .antielle!

✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


  • Location    Sunset Beach
  • Pose ::  Purple poses  Stella 06

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law