✿ Blossom Scented

 

 (^click to enlarge^)

 

 Hi everyone,

Today I'm wearing a very comfortable and cute outfit,that's perfect for laying around in bed or even slumber parties across the grid!

My silky night gown is available on the marketplace at such an affordable price of 2L by Poute! The nicely, loose fitting cardigan I'm wearing over it, is by {amiable} in their gacha machine. As well as my SUPER adorable bow&leopard bottomed slippers! This elegant, silk lace night mask I'm wearing is also yet another beautiful creation by {amiable} that I bought from their gacha aswell. My skin today is by .EMBW.The skin I'm wearing is the no brow version from their gacha at the past SanaRae round.This version fits perfectly in order for me to wear, Rotten Toe's "worry" tattoo-ed brow layer; for better matching with my hair color. Speaking of hair, this super adorable hairstyle is from .EMBW. too! And comes with hair bow accessories and a HUD for color change or removal.

 

 

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧

Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


  • Pose Kirin :: Ground Pose 06 
 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Props Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  •  Chair +Half-Deer+ :: Silk and Pearls Chair - Cream
  •  Rug +Half-Deer+ :: Catface Rug
  •  Cupcake Bunny +Half-Deer+ :: The Sugar Battalion (Adored) (rare)
  •  Flower Lights +Half-Deer+ :: Flower Stringlights - Curved
  •  Flower Sheep ❀  +Half-Deer+ :: Kerfluffle Sheep - Blossom


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Brows !RT :: Worry Brow- 1 Beach Blonde
  • Lipstick !RT :: Ishka Rose Lipstick (GG)
  • Hair .EMBW. :: Arwen Hair
  • Mesh Body & Feet Maitreya  :: Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
  • Dress Poute :: Hope Dress- Pink- (dollarbie Gift) 2L
  • Earrings Violent Seduction :: Cutlery Earrings
  • Necklace Violent Seduction :: Cutlery Necklace (Knife)
  • Cardigan/Jacket ❀ {amiable} :: I Am Dreaming of You Gacha_Cardigan03 (gacha)
  • Sleeping Mask ❀ {amiable} :: I Am Dreaming of You Gacha_Eye mask(Pink) (gacha)
  • Slippers {amiable} :: I Am Dreaming of You Gacha_Slipper(Brown) (gacha)
  • Skin .EMBW.:: Autumn Skin - neutral tone set 1(NB)
  • Eyes VCO :: _ grace eye <brwon>

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law