✿ Kiss Of Baby Pink


(Click for larger image)

Hello Everyone!
I'm back to my original post style layout, I hope you enjoy!
Today I bring you this super cute outfit by Mignon. perfect for Valentines Day, coming up soon! 

The Dress
This dress is available at the Sanarae round 5 so go on by now and try your luck! There are many to win! This round ends on the 18th of February. To try your luck winning 1 of the 3 rares, or maybe win them all! It only costs 50L per play! ヽ(*・ω・)ノThere are also 14 commons of this dress. (SEE AD BELOW)
The Shoes

I'm also wearing these super cute doki doki heels by Mignon. aswell, which you can also find at this event! There are 20 commons of these shoes, and 1 rare to win! and it only costs 55L to play!Also these are for Slink Mid feet, not high. Σ(□_□)! !

~ v ~ Mignon AD ~ v ~



Makeup & Purse

I'm also wearing this "kawaii" blush by {BINGO} on my new skin! (well face). I recently made myself  (@^-^) Still work in progress! As for my lipstick, it's by twoface. called smackurz in baby pink! I know it's so cute ٩(◕‿◕)۶ ! ! There's 7 colors, and also a free one available aswell. This is available in omega appliers and default system layers as shown above ! (´。• ω •。`) 

MINNNAAAAAA SANNNNN,  ╰(▔∀▔)╯isn't this luna purse the cutest ever! > w <! ! It's by a store I recently found, and absolutely love! It's called Asteroid Box on the marketplace and this bag is available for just 10L! Thankyouuuu creator!  This won't be the last time you see this purse on my blog! wwwwww

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  Pose      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Pose  Kirin :: Hikari 3 (left) & Asuka 6 (right)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Lipstick  twoface. :: smackurz - baby pink 1
  • Eyeliner ❀ //LovelyAlien// :: StarryEyelashes <Eyeliner> 
  • Blush ❀ {Bingo} :: Manga Cheeks Love pink
  • Heels  mignon. :: Romantic pearl pumps. (gacha) @SaNarae round5
  • Dress ❀ mignon.  :: doki doki Ribbon Dress. (gacha)  @SaNarae round5
  • Earrings  (Yummy) :: Large Pearl Earring - White
  • Hair  +Spellbound+ :: Momo // Brunettes
  • Cat ears ❀ +Spellbound+ :: Momo Cat Ears // Pink
  • Purse  //A s t e r o i d B o x// :: Luna Cat Bag // Pink
  • Eyelashes ❀  //LovelyAlien// :: StarryEyelashes 
  • Necklace  Lazuri :: Classic  Pearls Necklace - Large Beads (free)
  • Bracelets  Lazuri :: Classic Pearls Bracelet - (free)
  • Eyes  .tsg. :: Dark Skies - Light Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law