❀ When Senpai Comes to The Bakery ✿



(click for up-close image-& more images below)


Hey Everyone,

I'll be your waitress for today! How may I serve you!? ^ w ^

Today I have a lot to talk about, so I hope you enjoy! (and many pictures!)

The Outfit
In today's outfit I'm wearing a cute strawberry pink top, by Pixel Geek for only 1L on the marketplace! I have on the omega applier for maitreya mesh body but it also comes in standard default clothing layer! Over this, I'm wearing the most sexy-cute, sheer, pink apron ever, by {Nyan} which is currently available at the Kawaii PonPon Event this round. Also available by {Nyan} is this very cute cat headband as well as [Nekotron]'s cutesy cat tail~ Another cute thing from this event is my super adorable choker by {L o v e f o x }! I've combined it with the bell from ::Static::'s collar on the marketplace to add a more kitty-esque (?) vibe to this outfit! The collar is modifiable, so just transparent the collar and leave the bell visible :3 The last ero-kawaii item I'm wearing from this event is my pink and white, spiked bow garter by Pixel Geek! 

As if I wasn't already kitty-tastic, I'm also wearing these beautifully designed flats with a kitty designed metal toe-tip! These are by Mignon.  and they are just 50L per play. Another item I'm wearing by Mignon. is this SUPER cute kitty watch > o <! If you win the rare you can mix and match all kind of colors! So yes this is a gacha item and only 44L per play~!

My cute short hair style, is from an adorable shop called NANI. It's currently got a few products out already and I can't wait to see what else they come up with! > w<

The Place

So anyway, If you hadn't noticed, I'm in a quite lovely bakery! This little cafe is called Mckinley's Bakery and it was so perfect for my outfit today, don't you think?


While I was here I also bumped into what seemed to be the owners/management and they were such kind people! And I really recommend you guys check it out! & maybe leave a nice tip too ;3! ♥






By the way, the windlight I'm using is Bree's Appleblossom...I think, heh ^ ^;I played with the windlight & sky preset settings so...yeah.

♥If you'd like to visit check the SLURL in the credits below!♥

(click the images for closer look)!
Special thankyou to my boyfriend for playing Senpai role c: ♥ (even if he doesn't know it hah!)


*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  Pose & Location Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


  • Blush ❀ {Bingo} :: Manga Cheeks Love pink
  • Tank Top Pixel Geek :: Pink Strawberry top (1L)
  • Shoes  mignon. :: cat toe-cap flat. (gacha)
  • Watch  mignon. :: cat toy watch. RARE (gacha)
  • Bell ❀ ::Static:: :: Neko Bell Collar Gold
  • Earrings ❀ Lazuri :: Classic Pearls Drop Earring
  • Hair NANI :: Aiko Hair (TY! free subscriber gift)
  • Mesh Body ❀ Maitreya :: Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
  • Panties Dead Dollz :: Manon Panties - Pois (Past Shiny Shabby Gift)
  • Garter ❀  Pixel Geek  :: - Spiked bow garter -    @KawaiiPonPon
  • Cat ❀ Sweet Thing. :: Cuddle Kitties - Birdy RARE (gacha)
  • Eyes ❀ [whatever] :: Eyes - #8
  • Tail ❀ [Nekotron]  :: Lolita Neko Tail White Ruffle/Pink Fur @KawaiiPonPon
  • Tray  {B.C.C} :: YumYum Mochi Tray Bear [breakfast Egg ] (gacha)
  • Choker ❀  {L o v e f o x} :: Lolita Choker    @KawaiiPonPon
  • Cat HeadBand ❀ {Nyan} :: Nyan Frills [Pastel]    @KawaiiPonPon
  • Apron  {Nyan} :: Transparent Meido Apron Pink    @KawaiiPonPon


No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law