✿ Mononoke Hime










( More Pictures Below Credits & Original Character Images)

Hey Everyone!
 So today I've gone with a character inspired by the fantasy-adventure anime/film Princess Mononoke!  Although everything may not be identical to the main character, I tried my best to represent it all well ^ - ^ 
Inspiration for this post is from [geek.]'s awesomely made mask and hood featured in the Manga fair.Finding the earrings and necklace proved to be harder than I expected so I just went ahead and attempted making them myself. I bought the claws untextured on MP by s.n.design.
Also, check out my amazing wolves! they are beautifully textured and comes in a attach-to-avatar version. (dont forget to add the tail-which moves!) you can find them in store of + Aii ~ The Ugly and Beautiful +  or on their marketplace~
Keep scrolling for 'Anime Time' Pictures! and the rest of my blog pics :3

Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
  • Face Tattoo ❀ ::CK:: :: Mononoke face tattoo ( 50 L )
  • Dress ❀ !Soul ~  :: 2Mesh  Dresses~ ( 0 L )
  • Hair ❀ Dura :: *Dura-Girl*37(Coffee)
  • Wolf ❀ {aii} :: + Rideable Demon Wolf + Shiro Sun
  • Earrings ❀ Mononoke earring(I poorly made them, so not for sale)
  • Mesh Hands (left) ❀  Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat - L
  • Mesh Hand (right) ❀  Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands Bag - R
  • Back Spear  ❀ [AAA] :: Spear Thing ( 10 L )
  • Hood ❀ [geek.] :: Wolf Princess Hood - Cream- @Manga Fair
  • Necklace ❀ Mononoke Necklace (I poorly made it, so not for sale)
           Pose          

  • Spear 2 & Pose ❀ *FN* :: Panther Girl Pose + Spear ( 50 L )

           Props          
  • Wolves ❀ {aii} :: + Rideable Demon Wolf + Shiro
  • Skybox  ❀ SW :: Virgin Forest in a Box - PROMOTION - Urwald Skybox ( 1 L )
  • SunBeam ❀ Capriccio ::  "Komorebi" garden tree sunshine ( 10 L )
  • Spirits ❀ SyScripts :: A Kodama ( 30 L )


Anime Time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law