❀ A Gyaru's Relaxing Day ✿ |


(click for a closer image! more images below! please read)
Hi Everyone, 


Another summery post for you all, so please enjoy ♥
 This awesome hair reminded my of a gyaru fashion style, so I just had to wear it! and It's by {Letituier}~ The beach I went to is actually quite nice for a romantic/nude beach (I think) or as it says in the description. If you fly out to the beach and party area you'll find quite a nice location :3 SLURL listed in credits below!

This hair also comes with a cute hair band accessory that you can see in the main image above! Another accessory I'm wearing are Glamistry's amazing sunglasses. They always make the best quality in their products! So I thought it fit so nicely with this beautiful clothing piece by  ANOIRCRE Also I'm wearing adorable nail polish by (*ANGELICA) from the Tropical Summer Fair! Here's a closer look :3


*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Pose & Location

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law