❀ Afterschool Brawls ✿ |


(click for closer look and more images below )

Hi everyone,

Turns out I wasn't able to post while in the hospital as I'd like to, but I'm back home now with this awesome punk outfit to show you all, so I hope you enjoy!

 I'm thinking to stop writing these descriptive paragraphs on what I'm wearing, because I'm not sure if anyone actually cares to see; maybe just the credits. I'm not sure~ Feel free to comment your opinion below on fashion blogs like mine that describe the outfit as well as posting credits ^-^ I'd love some insight.

So as you can see I'm wearing this awesome punk outfit by [Cute or Die!] from the Manga Fair. This outfit is available in light pink, blue, red plaid/black and maroon/black.
Another goodie I got from the Manga Fair are these adorably punk, kitty headphones by +Half-Deer+. Comes with a hud to change metals and theres also a pastel version too!
On my back I'm wearing this cute luna/kitty backpack by :Diamante: which is also a great deal in this fair.

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

Location

• O u t f i t •
  • Eyeliner ❀  Veechi - Kami Shadow Liner [black] @Manga Fair
  • Brows & under liner ❀  #adored - sugio makeup - brows - black@Manga Fair
  • Headphones ❀  +Half-Deer+ Mewsical Headphones - Creepy Cutie Noir RARE x@Manga Fair
  • Leg Garter ❀  .:::G.ID:::. Sayomi Garters Black@Manga Fair
  • Baseball Bat ❀  .tsg. Baseball Bat - Lil Slugger
  • Mesh Lips ❀  .tsg. Tiana Mesh Lips Neutral RARE @The Chapter Four
  • Eyelashes ❀  //LovelyAlien//StarryEyelashes
  • Hair ❀  /Wasabi Pills/ Candy Mesh Hair@The Chapter Four
  • Backpack ❀ :Diamante: Luna (Original Mesh) Back Pack @Manga Fair
  • Ring ❀  :Zombie.Suicide: Punky Cross ring @Manga Fair
  • Boots ❀  EMPORIUM - Candy Boots  @Manga Fair
  • Mesh Body ❀ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
  • Socks ❀ EMPORIUM  Omega Applier - Socks@Manga Fair
  • Collar ❀ OPERATE Eliot Collar - Blackleather Silver@Manga Fair
  • Outfit ❀ [Cute or Die!] Sailor Punk (Maitreya)@Manga Fair
  • Snake Bite ❀ [ni.Ju] Snake Bites - Simple V2 
  • Eyepatch ❀ {Imeka} Heart eyepatch@Manga Fair
  • Skin ❀ .tsg. Tiana-Peach :: Vampy :: NoBust :: NoBrows :: Toned Body @The Chapter Four
  • Eyes ❀ [PXL] SOUL  Eyes - Fate (M)@Manga Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law