❀ Good Kitty Kitty, Mrow~ ✿ | Gifts&Freebies *update*



(click image for closer look  + more images below + quality images on my flickr! )

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm wearing a super cute cat outfit~ I hope you enjoy ;3

So this outfit is a gacha item, which is an ultra rare pull from mignon.'s gacha machine in their mainstore! This is also available in many pastel colors as well in commons! So if you just want this in pastel, any pull should be for you :D
My super cute human sized cat bed is by ALTAIR* and it's also a gacha item! I thought it fit perfectly with this look today~ You can find many other very adorable items at their store as well >w<!
As for my accessories, I'm wearing .WINGED.'s adorable kitty head silhoutte choker and O.M.E.N.'s black kitty from their gacha 'Michevious Kittens' on my head. Also my makeup; Lipstick is by The Sugar Garden and its a free gift near the new helli lipstick products! Blush is a catwa & omega applier freebie from Izzie's on the marketplace <3
Most of the props I used are all dollarbies or freebies from the marketplace, such as these two adorable kittens in the background. The white cat and black cat are both just 1 linden! and this cat post is a 5L dollarbie by DBS! I edited the wood with my own wood texture for a softer look.

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


• P o s e •


   • O u t f i t •
  • Eyes * Inkheart * - Autumn Eyes - (1L)
  • Lipstick .tsg. Helli Chapstick Omega Applier - Black [Universal] (gift next to helli lipticks)
  • Choker .WINGED. Kitty Choker_ Black
  • Head CATWA
  • Blush Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Winter Blush (omega & catwa gift)
  • Hair part (on the side) *barberyumyum*35Bparts
  • Hair *barberyumyum* (may past gift)
  • Lashes [Buzz] Flutter Lashes
  • Eyeliner CATWA :Default Eyeliner
  • Mesh Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
  • Kitten O.M.E.N - Mischievous Kittens - Black Coat Kitty(gacha)
  • Outfit + Ears mignon. -Siamese.  [Maitreya] ULTRARARE (gacha)
• P r o p s •

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law