❀ Twinkle Baby ✿


(click image for closer look  + more images below + quality images on my flickr! )

Hi everyone,

I'm still in process of catching up with sl and my blogging so I hope you enjoy today's look!


My outfit today is a gacha item by mignon. and you can now find it in their mainstore!
My lips are actually mesh and are also by mignon. from Sanarae's past round, hitting mainstore soon. I suggest wearing these with ANGELICA skins ^^ I'm wearing a blender with this from their first mesh lip pack.
 Please demo

The skin I'm currently wearing is by (*ANGELICA) in the current The Season's story round, so stop by before the 31st and play their gacha ^_^ My adorable lace choker is also available at the Season's story as a gacha item and it's made by a very cute store called MOMOCHUU !


 
*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


• P o s e •

• P r o p s  •


  • Left Eye ❀  mignon. -KIRA KIRA crystal star Eyes. Blue 
  • Right Eye ❀  mignon. -KIRA KIRA crystal star Eyes. Honey 
  • Body ❀ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
  • Ring ❀  mignon. -popcorn ring! _pink  [23]
  • Boots ❀  mignon. -side goa platform boots [Maitreya] RARE [3] 
  • Outfit ❀  mignon. -moon overall. [Maitreya] indigo [4] 
  • Skin ❀ (*ANGELICA) MARON :dollfie: nana @The Seasons Story
  • Bag ❀ ASO! Felt Bucket (tinted) (past gift from SaNaRae)
  • Blush ❀ [chouette] igari_blush_middle
  • Blender ❀  mignon. cosmetic - PuLip  -  blender 007 (from pack)
  • Mesh Lips ❀  mignon. cosmetic - PuLip  - DOLCE
  • Hair ❀ *Besom~ Atom
  • Choker ❀ :: MOMOCHUU :: Jana gacha . Lace Choker [Cream] @The Seasons Story
  • Drink ❀ Ninety - Lemon Tea  (past gift from SaNaRae)


No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law