✿ Bun Bunn & Pals


(another cute image below credits)

Hi hi everyone!~ 

I hope you all like my look today. ^.^! Today I'm a bit of a bunny gal~

Oh and do you like my plushie pals? I named the one of my back, Choguri and the blue one is named Moguro~  They are such great traveling companions, especially Choguri comes handy during super rainy times or super sunny days (hehe). Both of these cuties are by [MotiAme] (tysm). You can find The bunny holding umbrella (my Chogu) at One Word and my worriful companion Mogu at The Dreamers Factory. ( ah Mogu, why so serious? >w<)

Yes, I'm still wearing the older version of Wowmeh for those curious and it seems to fit fine under this cute top by *Edelweiss*and adorable skirt (preferred for kemono bodies) by Lovely Alien. I'm also wearing these ohhh-soo-cuute dolly shoes by REIGN. at the Manga Fair (which is still going on but ends soon aswell!~ )

Ah and have you seen my super adorable bow!? >w< It comes with the Chu hair at the Hair Fair (which ends in a few days,so hurry!~) by +>A&A<+ &*BOOM*.   This amazing bow comes with a hud aswell for different texture and color options, very recommended since the hairstyle is also cute that it comes with, though today i've paired it with the cute,cute hairstyle by Tameless at the Hair Fair.  

Hmm, in the last picture it seems Mogu ran off with my necklace >.< ! !  Which is also available in the Manga fair by SIGMA Jewels!

~wiggles bunny tail~ Well, that's all. Thank you very much for reading!

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
  • Bunny Tail ❀ (Bowtique) :: Pretty Bunny - Tail
  • Whiskers ❀ (Bowtique)  :: Pretty Bunny - Whiskers
  • Socks ❀ .tsg. :: Frilly Lace Socks - White *Bow*
  • Mesh Body ❀ Wowmeh ::3 - Body - InSize
  • Skirt ❀ Lovely Alien :: Kemono_Bell_Skirt_Pink ( 99 L )
  • Bracelets ❀ PARADISIS :: Caprice (past group gift) 
  • Mesh Hands ❀  Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat -
  • Mesh Feet  ❀ Slink :: Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat-
  • Bunny Ears [NoRe!] :: Floppy Bunny Ears


No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law