✿ Snuggle Buddies




(More pictures Below credits!)

Hello Everybody!~ 

My bedside seems to be a bit crowded today, huh. Haha, looks like my dakimakura have taken over! They are all so cool! These awesome body pillows are by [KRC] in Manga fair which ends very very soon, so if you havent been to pick yours up, you'd better to hurry >o<! ! There are alot more than what I have set here ("more?! no way."..but yes way! :3 ) . Hopefully you will win one of your favorite anime/manga character!  These pillows also come with a holding pose if you wish to attach it to your avatar.

Also for you late night naughties, there's even a hmm..."adult" side to the pillows if you turn it over *wink wink*. Which I havent really shown in my pictures here because I like to keep it PG (hehe). Although some are um, less adult? than others when you turn them on the other side (xD)  

(you can find me snuggling with my pillows in the pictures below~)

Oh, did you notice my giraffe plushie on the left side there peeking out? Haha somehow it seemed to sneek into the picture. Silly giraffe >w<! These cute,colored giraffes are also available at Manga fair in gacha from the store Forever Young, and there are many colors to win!

& hey! don't you just love my braided pig tails? >w<! I do too!  One of my favorite hair salons are participating in the ROMP event, can you guess which?! haha ofcourse, it's LCKY! That's right, you can find this hairstyle that can pass for super cute or (kinky) at the Romp event, so grab your purses and get there :3!

 Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
  • Ears ❀ .a. :: Ears - Wolf Cute /Light/
  • Headband ❀ 2PM. :: Need me band / baby pink
  • Mesh Body ❀ WowMeh :: 3 - Body - InSize
  • Socks ❀ Static :: Bow Sock L- (Pink) & Bow Sock R (white) (gacha) @Manga Fair
  • Mesh Hands ❀  Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat -
  • Mesh Feet ❀ Slink ::  Female Feet (AvEnhance) XXS - High
  • Shorts ❀ [::WAPPEN::] :: Summer Shorts  (heart pattern sky) (gacha){RARE} @tov
  • Japanese Characters ❀ Mad Echo ::  Manga Expressions - Sugoi! @Manga Fair
Props
  • Giraffe Plushie ❀ :FY: :: Cutie Patootie Giraffes (gacha) @Manga Fair
 
  • Dakimakura/Body Pillows  ❀ [KRC] :: Body Pillow (gacha) @Manga Fair

  • Bed ❀ Scarlet Creative :: The Arcade Carriage Day Bed (past Arcade Gacha)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law