✿ Ah~ My Goddess!



Hey Everyone!
Manga fair is still going on, and today I’ve put together a nice,little peaceful outfit inspired by the character Belldandy from the anime and manga, “Ah! My Goddess" ! (^ . ^ yaaay~)
This beautifully made hair is from [RunAway] and also inspired by this character, so why not go ahead and cosplay a little? ;D 


  And most of the rest of my accessories are super cheap! Yayy cheap cosplay \o/~ hehe



 Oh and since I couldn’t find any other belldandy face markings I decided to just quickly make my own and I’ll even put it up on MP soon, for anyone else that wants to also join the dandy fun! (get, it?? 'dandy'..haha)


(Below Are some pictures of the Anime Character too!~ )


Thank-you for reading!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

  • Dress ❀ [LF] :: 1Love 1Heart Dress V2 
  • Face Tattoo ❀ [.:: AyA ::.] :: Dandy Tattoo ( 5 L )
  • Body Chain ❀ ILLMATIC :: SB  Orion Goddess Bodychain - Rose Gold
  • Lace Gloves ❀ Rabit Squirrel  :: S.L.A.D Lace Gloves HUD {Slink hands} ( 100 L )
  • Mesh Hands ❀ Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat -
  • Mesh Feet ❀  Slink :: Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High
  • Wings ❀ D-Sin ::Snow White Feather Prim Wings ( 25 L )
  • Flower Accessories ❀ [LF] :: 1Love 1 Heart  - Head Attachment (included w/dress) 
  • Feet Ribbons ❀ I`pitǝmē ::~i~ Pantone fall 2014 Foot Ribbon Slink High Feet ~includes color hud~ ( 125 L )

Anime Time~!






No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law