✿ Eyeliner; A Girl's Bestfriend



Hi everyone!

Todays outfit is a nice seasonal style for a quick day out. I'm wearing this awesome hatted hairstyle by LCKY that comes with a cute texture change HUD to change the puff,the sprinkles,the tag, and the main parts of the hat.  You can find this cute style at The Candy Fair. There's even a christmas-y texture in there too!~ (Xmas is just a few holidays away!) 

I'm also wearing this awesome sweater thats perfect for all my gyaru's out there aswell in the winter/fall fashion! n_n And even better its free! By M*motion lucky board, so go ahead and stop by ho000ochan town to grab yours~

Oh? do you like my face today? hehe, yes! I did decide to change up my makeup a bit, by making my eyes really pop! Thanks to .EMBW.'s amazing double eyeliner! It's very attractive and comes in multiple colors for a great price! I would also like to thankfully welcome EMBW to my great team of supporters/sponsors! TY Emerrem&team ♥
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
  • Eyeliner .EMBW. :: Double Under eyeliners Milk ( 50 L )
  • Teeth [:T:] :: Parted lips 5
  • Lashes Candy Mountain :: Falsies . 
  • Earrings RYCA :: EARRING ICED-HOOP PLATINUM 
  • Mesh Hands Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat -

1 comment:

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law