✿ And so her 9 lives passed





( More cute pictures below credits)
Hi Everyone!~
So for today’s first post, I’m back again in my Kemono body ( I love it, haha can you tell? ) with a much softer approach this time. It seems as though I’ve run out of my nine lives and my time has come > n < It’s sad because I didn’t even get to finish my tuna sand-which ;> .>. ahah, but all jokes aside lets see what I’m wearing :D! For my hair, I decided to combine quite a few of LCKY's hairstyles to get this glowy,cute, big-banged look :3! I simply added the glow to 0.5 setting for that shining effect~ By the way, LCKY's hair sale ends tomorrow! So if you havent grabbed their amazing hairs already, you'd better ~scurry~ > w <! 
For my outfit, I’m wearing a dress made by Silly Products but I textured it in a lace white pattern and even added a bit of under boobage (haha). You can soon purchase this dress from my store ^-^!  It will come with and without the booby shadow for those that like the total flat chested look :3!
Also, if you like this cute swing I’m sitting on and the other swings in the background you can get them at The Arcade Gacha by Anc Ltd.Thanks to a great friend of mine I was able to get these swings >w< (Thanks Tomomi-chan!) This swing has two animations and two couples animations and also comes with a broken swing seat as well which has up to 7 single animations.
 
                                 Thank-you for reading!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
  • Dress Texture ❀ [.:: AyA ::.] :: Summer Lace Dress White (coming soon)
  • Hair 1 ❀ LCKY :: Eilfie (on sale)
  • Hair 2 ❀ LCKY :: Harime (on sale)
  • Hair 3 ❀ LCKY :: Mui (on sale)
  • Bells ❀ { E v o } :: Kawaii Bells w/ Ribbons
  • Ears ❀ [Wish] :: Fuzzy Foxy ear
  • Tail ❀ NV  :: Jerboa tail
Props
  • Wing Seats ❀ {anc} : EDEN. wing /  white @TheArcadeGacha
                       ❀ {anc} : EDEN. wing /  gold   @TheArcadeGacha


No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law