❀ Going for a classy walk ✿


(click image for closer look  + quality images on my flickr! )


Hi everyone,
Today I'm wearing a really cute-classy and inexpensive outfit, so I hope you enjoy!
So in this outfit I'm wearing a cute dress by !cream spaghetti hair! It was sent to me through their subscriber kiosk! A generous gift for Halloween, so definitely stop by her store and subscribe for future gifts and updates!
 My tote bag is by {amiable} and it's from N21 event as a gift next to her booth!

My shoes are by GLAMISTRY and they're one of the latest releases, called Rose heels. If you buy multiple colors you can mix n match as I did!

My hair is a super cute gacha item from [Mello] during the past Candy Fair event!This hair has cute little star dust sprinkles in it > w <~ It's 75L per play.

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
 

  • P o s e •

  • Purple Poses ❀ Rowan 05

   • B a c k g r o u n d •
  • Build ❀ RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Concert Hall (gacha)
  • Roses ❀ [KoW] Sculpted small red Rose field 2m  (round)
  • Outdoor wall lights ❀ RighTone Productions (15L)

    • O u t f i t •

  • Dress ❀ !creamSH! Vintage Dress -Orange- Fitted (subscriber gift)
  • Eyes ❀ * Inkheart * - Autumn Eyes -
  • Mesh Head ❀ CATWA HEAD Bibi
  • Lipstick ❀ CATWA : mesh head default lipstick
  • Puppy ❀  Black Bantam Red Retriever (gacha)
  • Shoes ❀ Glamistry : ROSE Heels 
  • Body ❀ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
  • Hair ❀ [Mello] Martian Girl - Hair 01 (gacha)
  • Necklace & Earrings ❀ [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Nacre 
  • Bag ❀ {amiable}Leather Tote Small GIft Bag(RED)  past October gift @N21

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law