✿ Dripping Cuteness



Hi everyone! I'm wearing my Kemono body once again and I must say that I love it ^ - ^!  More and more clothing and textures are coming out for the body and it makes me super excited! Check out what I'm wearing in the credits :3!
Thank-you for reading!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
  • Lollipop ❀ - DAMNED -  :: Free Gift Lollipop SLX ( 0 L )
  • Socks ❀  .::DMD::. :: High MESH Ruffled Stockings Flat Foot
  • Hair Bow (Left) ❀  .tsg. :: Bell Hairbow - Short - Black
  • Hair Bow (Right) ❀ .tsg. :: Bell Hairbow - Short - Lavendar
  • Collar ❀  .tsg. :: Chained Hearts Collar - Black
  • Shoes ❀ .tsg. :: Cupid Creepers  - Black - Slink FLAT
  • Wing Anklets ❀   .tsg. :: Cupids Wing  - Black
  • Cat Ears ❀  .tsg. :: Neko Cosplay Ears Headband - Black
  • Paws ❀  .tsg. :: Neko Cosplay Paw Glove - Black
  • Tutu ❀  .tsg. :: Princess Tutu - Lav. Sheer
  • Shirt Texture ❀ ::Kawaii Kloset:: :: CREEP Short Tops (Kemono) - Pastel ( 50 L )
  • Whiskers ❀ [~Softboiled~] :: Whiskers =^^=
  • Hair ❀ LCKY :: Drella
  • Hair 2 ❀ LCKY :: Eilfie

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law