✿ Panda's Dango Daikazoku



   (More picture below credit)

 Hey everyone,
Today I'm wearing a cute, exclusive, summer time outfit by [MotiAme] available at the Hello Sunshine Fair and this super yummy, dango inspired hairstyle from LCKY.  To go with it, I've got my panda buddy on a spoon also eating dango himself. haha. It's so cute, and you can try to get one for yourself from {N}Nerdology's gacha in the PandaCareFair which ends June 31st. To go along with my spoon treat buddy I've got a bunch of other things from the the PandaCare fair aswell; such as these really cute panda bags from [KRC]! I'm also a panda myself, if you hadn't noticed my super cute ears and tail! Which are both also by {N}Nerdology. Though sometimes this panda gets tired,but luckily for me I was able to win a rare, panda bean bag to sit and relax in, which is also from [KRC]! So 'kawaii', right!? It comes with 9 very nice single, sitting animations aswell :3!



Thank-you for reading!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
  • Freckles ❀  .tsg. :: Light Freckles
  • Necklace ❀ Izzie’s :: Panda Necklace ( 90 L )
  • Mesh Hands ❀ Slink:: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat -
  • Mesh Feet ❀  Slink  :: Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
  • Hair ❀ LCKY :: Dango
  • Nail Applier ❀ {PixelGeek} :: Slink hud: Panda tip nails - nude  @PandaCareFair
Furniture


No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law