✿ Cherry Pie





(More picture below)

Hi everyone~

Today I'm wearing LCKY's newest hairstyle ; Vivianne! which went perfectly with my casual cute look for today. Alot of my outfit is free or cheap!(yay such quality too) Like my beautifully detailed bag by {amiable} available at the Boho Culture Fair and also my beret available at The Seasons Story by {amiable} aswell!
If you like my skirt you should scroll over to MoliChino mainstore! They are having a 50% off sale at the moment. (Ends October 19th!)  Woo~ \o/
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

  • Hair ❀ LCKY :: Vivianne *New*
  • Teeth ❀ [:T:] :: Parted lips 5
  • Eyelashes ❀ .EMBW. :: Fake Under Lashes ( 30 L )
  • Prim Lashes ❀ Candy Mountain :: Falsies . 
  • Bracelet ❀ :NuDoLu: :: Bracelet en dentelle - Creme
  • Shirt ❀ A&CO :: Emma Back Cut Blouse
  • Skirt ❀ MOLiCHiNO :: *MESH* Taffy Skirt ( on sale )
  • Mesh Hands ❀ Slink :: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat - 
  • Mesh Feet ❀ Slink :: Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
  • Necklace ❀ [glow]::  Briolette Long Necklace (Rubin,gold)




No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law