❀ Too cute for detention ✿ |


(click for up-close image-& main image below)
*updated*

Hey Everyone,

Today I wanted to wear a simple teenage/pre-teen (or at least back when kids dressed like their age) trendy outfit, something cute! So I hope you enjoy ^-^

Well, today's outfit is really based around this cute mesh head by SOMEMORE, that I got from their gacha at SaNaRae event, this round.  The overalls I'm wearing are by ~Little Pink Tia~ on the marketplace which I blogged before a very long time ago, but I thought it was perfect for today's outfit. This was made before the popularity of mesh bodies so, It may not fit all body types; Although it does come in multiples sizes! Underneath I'm wearing Twoface.'s sky blue crop top which is available in OMEGA appliers on the mp. To add to this cute outfit I'm wearing { L o v e F o x }'s cute bow, that I positioned to fit on my chest! It's currently available at the Kowai PonPon event this round, as well as this cool 'n cute, spooky-spiked, skull choker! (wow a mouth full!) by Pixel Geek.  I'm also wearing these very detailed and trendy shoes by ::ROC::, which are currently available on the marketplace in two designs! 


*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  Pose & Location Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Poses
  1. Main Pose  Double Take :: Tickled Pink
  2. Close Up (left&right) ..;;+O-turun+;;..  :: POSE60- posing n1

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Top/Shirt  twoface. :: sophis :: Boy Blue
  • BackPack  AsteroidBox. :: Bubble Back Pack // Blue (75L)
  • Pen   AsteroidBox. :: Charm Mouthie Pens // Pink Heart (50L)
  • Mesh Body  Maitreya :: Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
  • Socks   #Hashtag :: Bas White/Grey#HASHTAG(9L)
  • Choker  Pixel Geek :: Skull choker @Kowai PonPon
  • Eyes  potcha. :: [F] EYES -------- SUZY EYEBALL
  • Mesh Head  SOMEMORE :: SaeBom Mesh Head - 01 @SaNaRae  (88L) Per play
  • Hair+Hat   [Atomic] :: // Harajuku Me // Bunny - FluffyPack 1 (past arcade gacha rare)
  • Chest Bow {L o v e f o x}  :: Kowai Bow; Lavender @Kowai PonPon
  • Dungaree/Overalls   ~ l p t ~ :: Deadly Cute Dungaree - Lilac -
  • Skin   SOMEMORE :: SaeBom Skin tone - 01 @SaNaRae  (included with gacha mesh head)
  • Shoes  ::ROC:: :: Canvas Sneaker! Aurora 


2 comments:

  1. You are sooooo cute :D I want those overalls in pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww omg thankyou > w< !Sorry I see this late! >u<
      they are available in pink too! ♥

      Delete

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law