✿ "All I ever wanted was the world"




(click to enlarge)
Hi everyone!

Today I'm feeling super fashionable in Virtual Diva's classy yet attention grabber of an outfit! This outfit is available on their mp page (or inworld) with many other versions of it aswell. Along with this outfit I'm wearing two of  Glamistry's stunning products at the Kustom 9 event; which are these attractive shades and sassy heels! Ofcourse both detailed to perfection. The shades are designed/textured with lovely jewels/studs on the rim and also available in different colors for the rim& shade. As I mentioned you can also find these shoes under Glamistry at Kustom 9 in various colors w/metal change option!

I'm also wearing more items featured in the FamouStation event that just opened yesterday! Here I'm wearing beautifully styled & dyed hair by ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair which matches my heels, wonderfully! As well as very classy nail polish by .Figure. to settle my look a bit. And lastly I'm showing off my super stylish purse by [Since 1975], you can choose to wear this on either arm or in either hand! and there's also a little strap to go around your wrist that's designed with the purse! Not to mention you can choose from a selection of different colors for the text on the clutch aswell!



*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Pose & Location Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


  • Pose ❀ Purple Poses :: Tatiana 03 (20 L)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law