✿ "Smile while you're hurtin' & whistle while you work it"


 (click to enlarge) ♥ (more pics below)
~ Never Let em See you Down,see you down, no-o-wo ~ 


Hey Everyone!

I'm here today with another affordable outfit brought to you mostly by the Thrift shop 9.0! This round ends very soon on the 31st so if you want to snatch a good deal, you'd better hurry on down > o <First I'm wearing these awesome pants by twoface. in the light leather version! It comes in many more textures aswell and it's also discounted for the thrift shop event. So if you want these pantaloons~~ go on down to twoface.'s booth before it ends :D!

Another nice buy, I picked up from the thrift shop is this really awesome backpack by CuteBomb Designs! I just so happened to get the Rare on my second try >w<! I also have another one that's a spare,but with the weed symbol on it (I think)...I'm giving it away for free, so if you want it just comment, IM me inworld or on facebook! (contact info on the tab bar up there^ )


Speaking of free, this top i'm wearing is nearly free! Just 1 Linden on the MP by Madison Store.  It fits mesh bodies like the Maitreya body I'm wearing here because it comes with Omega Applier! Or you can wear it on default avatar body. To accessorize my top, I threw on this awesome vest from Nana mainstore, which is available for 50L on sale in the sale room. but the sale ends today! >o< 

Also, onto my face! My awesome smudged makeup is by none other than antielle. which you can find at Cosmetic Fair! and the lipstick & mascara are also available in different colors!

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆




Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Pose & Location Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


  • Location  Xin


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Face/Makeup Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Brows  .r.M. :: Misery Brows black
  • Lipstick ❀ antielle. :: Smeared Makeup Garnet (Lipstick) @Cosmetic Fair
  • Running Mascara  antielle. :: Smeared Makeup (Black Mascara)  @Cosmetic Fair


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Accessories Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Body Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  • Mesh Body  Maitreya :: Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
  • Eyes  [Buzz] :: Elysium Eyes - Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law