✿ Foreign Lands


(more pictures in -read more-!)

"There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only, who is foreign."
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hi everyone!

So yesterday I visited My Attic event for this round, and im soo super late checking it out (no thanks to SL viewer cooperation >.>)...but I managed to buy this awesome dress by [sYs] there for less than 100L! This event has discounted items so you should check it out quickly before it ends..TOMORROW! (The 31st) T _ T I know >-<; I think the theme was back to the future, based on this dress so I decided to do a cross over outfit with tribal(ish) x futuristic kind of ...thing. (hehe). So you would see why May's Soul & antielle.'s awesome collab mesh head & accessories fit wonderfully! This mesh head is indeed a gacha item at the Fantasy gacha carnival so, go try your luck before this event also ends soon, on June 5th.



By the way I'm wearing some super affordable jewelry! Check out my awesome pendant from Zyn on marketplace for just under 100 linden (I thought it matched amazingly with my head piece!) and also my cool wooden bracelets to fit in with that tribal-y vibe! These are by *MiamMiam* Jewelry on the marketplace aswell for just 10L!



*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Outfit Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law