❀ In the woods but not lost ✿


(click image for closer look  + quality images on my flickr! )

Hi everyone,

Today I bring you just one of my spooky cool outfits for today so I hope you enjoy!

For this look I'm wearing a very lovely, long white dress with laced sleeves by Cute Or Die! ! It's available in various colors such as purple,navy blue,black,maroon red and obviously white as you can see here. It's called 'Enferra' and currently for sale at The Kawaii Project in Maitreya,Slink Physique&Hourglass,Belleza (venus,iris,freya) sizes! DEMO available so please try first!

I'm also wearing various gifts from The Nightmare Event onsl so If you haven't played the walkthrough yet definitely stop by, it's very fun!

My blood stained lips are by Izzie's and its a limited time gift currently available until the end of the October month on their marketplace and at their inworld mainstore!

*✲゚* ありがとうございます~ *✲゚*。✧
Thank-you for viewing!~ о(ж>▽<)y ☆
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Credits~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


 • P o s e •

• L o c a t i o n •

   • O u t f i t •

No comments:

Post a Comment

© ○• SaKura Blush •○ | Blogger Template by Enny Law